OC Realtor Direct vs Zillow Orange County
Are you planning to purchase or sell your home in Orange County?
One of the most important factors to consider when buying or selling your home is deciding which real estate agent you should hire? There are many different options, and choosing the right one can be difficult and stressful for any homeowner.
Today, we will compare two of the most popular options: OC Realtors Direct vs. Zillow in Orange County.
Which is better; searching for a home on Zillow or dealing directly with a realtor through OC Realtors Direct?
What are they?
Zillow is a marketing site where you can find homes for sale around your area. The listings on Zillow come from many sources, including the listing agent, sellers, and third-party aggregators.
OC realtor Direct is an orange county agent directory featuring top professionals ranked by verified user reviews and peer endorsements.
Top real estate agents in Orange County, CA list their information such as: name, contact number, social media websites, photo portfolio link (if available), review count based on how many user reviews were posted based on their buying or selling experience with that specific professional.
How Does Working With Direct Real Estate agents Beat Zillow Searches?
Zestimates vs. Real Values
Zillow does not provide the accurate value of the properties. Instead, it uses estimates popularly known as “zestimates.” These are sometimes accurate, but they have been found to be 10%-20% off the actual property value most of the time.
This is not a problem when dealing directly with a real estate agent as they will tell you the real value as stated by the seller.
– Orange County realtor direct only displays homes listed on real estate agents’ websites within the MLS. The information is updated instantly when a change is made, so it contains accurate information at all times.
– Zillow pulls its data from public records and updates it a few times a week. This means that if changes to properties have occurred, Zillow will not reflect this information instantly. The chances are that during your search, you will run into some inaccuracies using the site’s provided information alone.
Ease of communication
– Orange County Realtor Direct lists homes available on the market with direct links/buttons to get more information on them directly from each listing site. This means more options and no waiting for a lead aggregator company to respond.
– Zillow does not provide any agent’s contact info for their listings, only the phone number of a lead aggregator company. So if you want to call an agent regarding one of their listings, your best option would be emailing the agent through Zillow or using one of several OC Realtor Direct services that will display this info for free (see below).
-Zillow is majorly a marketing platform, and it earns its profits through that. This means anyone can post on the forum as long as they pay the fees, leaving room for sellers sometimes to provide wrong information.
– On the other hand, OCRealtor Direct is more concerned with marching the best real estate agents to buyers and sellers. It works only with verified realtors who understand what they are doing and provide you with all the information you need.
OC Realtor DIRECT ADVANTAGES:
- Top Orange County CA real estate agents ranked by verified user reviews
- Agent contact information
- Property address, list price, square footage (if available), year built (if available), number of rooms, beds/baths (if available), tax rate % among other data such as location and estimates
- Reviews from friends and family about their buying or selling experience with a top OC Realtor
- The ability to contact multiple agents at once
- Search options for the property location, vacation rentals, price range, etc.
- Advanced search
- Auto-update feature – when listings are entered/changed, it updates on your map house for sale
Top Realtors in Orange County
Even though all realtors have gone through training and licensing, not all of them are alike. Here are three top realtors in Orange County who can help your home buying journey be as smooth as possible.
Jacqueline is a top agent with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. In addition to being a skilled seller’s agent, she is also licensed to represent buyers’ interests.
She has been working with clients for over twenty years. She streamlines the process by providing comparative market analyses (CMA), surveys, and reports on properties that meet their needs and preferences.
Mr. Saylor of Re/Max Elite is the number one real estate agent in Los Alamitos. He has several years of experience closing complex real estate transactions, including new homes, investment properties, short sales, foreclosures, and more.
While understanding that everyone’s situation is unique, he works with buyers to determine their needs. He then develops plans of action to achieve them by analyzing market data related to specific neighborhoods, price ranges, and property types.
Lastly is Tonya from Bullock Russell Real Estate Services. She is an award-winning real estate agent with over 30years of experience in the real estate industry.
Tonya has a vast knowledge of every corner of Orange County and is adequately knowledgeable of the local real estate market. After learning about their expectations, she uses her understanding of property values and current market conditions to present them with appropriate listings to make the right decision.
When choosing a top realtor in Orange County, it’s essential to consider several factors.
Do you prefer someone to charge you a flat fee or collect a commission? How much experience do they have helping buyers get properties like yours? Can they provide you with references from previous clients?
Once you’ve answered these questions, finding the best representation for your interests should be easier.